Thanks Giving.
Man... I'm not sure Noah could have been cuter with my Papa today. He was so 'lovey' with him. You can't help but have your heart melt when your child loves on your own Grandparent. I can't even imagine the joy my Grandfather must have felt. I hope that I can experience that some day with Noah's children's children.... (strange when you put it that way!)
Anyhow, he seems to do very well at my parents. As you ALL know, they have a very clean and organized home. I know you'll all find this surprising, but my Mom let's the grand kids go pretty much nuts with the toys so long as they pick them up at the end of the night. (Go Mary!!) Anyhow, between the 1 hour baths with Jacob and Amanda and playing with blocks on the stairs, Noah was in Heaven. I do think that he likes the calmness of their home...
He did show have a hard time when Jacob would pull out his toy power drill...Noah HATED the sound it made and would scream at the top of his lungs for Jacob to turn it off. I notice the same thing with my hairdryer and with the coffee grinder ... Noah literally comes into the bathroom to tell me to turn off my hairdryer. The vacuum used to bother him, but I used to put him on my shoulders while I vacuumed and he seems to have adjusted to the sound now. (and Mama got QUITE the workout - ha!).
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment